The driver assessment involves the participant driving for an extended period of time whilst being professionally assessed by one of our instructors. A report will be given, either to the individual if it is a personal assessment, or to the company if it is a company assessment, highlight the demonstrated strengths and weaknesses of the driver. We recommend this option for companies who are looking to hire new drivers, are struggling with collisions from existing drivers, or a looking to move individuals into new driving positions. The vehicle size and transmission used in the assessment is chosen by the client, they also have the option of providing the vehicle for the assessment.
– 2 passport sized pictures (both signed by Justice of the Peace)
– $1,800.00 learner’s receipt (Tax Office)
– Tax Registration Number (TRN)
– Bring signed photos to Tax Office, fill out a form (which requires TRN), and pay for learners.
– One-day process
– 3 passport sized pictures (all signed by Justice of the Peace)
– $3,240.00 examination receipt (Tax Office)
– Justice of the Peace to sign particular aspects of the form
– Medical exam (General Only)
– Return signed photos, exam receipt and filled out form to Grennell’s for us to set date.